I’m am so grateful to Don Charisma for nominating me for this award. The award, released by Belinda, of idiotwriting, into public circulation, is meant for beautiful bloggers who spread light into other people’s lives. And look, it moves!
In accepting this award I have to state how i’m a positive influence. It’s hard to compliment yourself right? At least for me it is… but here goes!
How I’m a Positive Influence
I’m on a journey to the best health of my life. I’m sharing my journey in the hope that I inspire someone else to work towards their best health. I always try to stay positive even when things are not going perfectly. I’m human – I make mistakes. I eat things I know I shouldn’t, I don’t go to the gym when I know I should. However, I pick myself up and continue on. I know that the power of my next decision lies with me, and only me. That is what I try to project through my blog.
My message: I can recover from making the wrong choice. One bad decision does not mean all my future decisions should be bad. I take every decision one step at a time. I can turn things around after a bad moment, or even a bad day. If I can stay positive then so can you!
Conditions For Accepting The Award
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You may not lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display the “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog